Simplify Your Life Week
First Week of August
Simplify Your Life Week is the first week of August! To celebrate the week, I encourage you to consider simplifying your real estate issues. Buying or selling property should not be complicated, but it can get frustrating and complicated when you are not working with the right agent.
If you’re feeling like you’re ready to pull your hair out — either because you’re not happy with your current agent, you want to sell but don’t know where to start, you want to buy but always miss the opportunity to make an offer on your dream home, you’ve inherited property you’d rather unload — working with an agent who will take that off your shoulders and manage it for you will streamline the process, eliminate stress, and simplify your life.
Here’s what I’ll do for you as your real estate agent to help you simply your life:
- Evaluate your current real estate situation.
- Create a plan with you.
- Coordinate and execute the plan.
- Provide you with regular updates and communication, at least twice each week (but more when necessary).
- Handle all inquiries about the property you’re selling or in contract to buy.
- Organize showings and open houses — for sellers, but for buyers, too.
- Market your property (if selling).
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Guarantee a sale in 90 days (for sellers — a few reasonable conditions apply).
Of course, you can also consider how to simplify the rest of your life, as well:
- Find some time to meditate or pray
- Handle things once and then move on
- Cook in bulk once a week and freeze the portions
- Keep a simple to-do list, and prioritize
- Each night, plan for the next day
- Give everything in your house a home (i.e. storage)
So, in honor of Simplify Your Life Week, send me a message today and let’s simplify your life together! I look forward to helping you feel better.