Sara Marie Brenner, MBA, REALTOR®, PSA, AHWD, CTA
What makes Sara Marie different?
Sara Marie Brenner:
- is a full-time REALTOR®.
- is a Team Lead, Recruiter, Trainer and Certified Mentor with the Brenner Group powered by eXp Realty.
- is an Adjunct Faculty Instructor at Hondros College of Business, teaching real estate pre-licensing and continuing education, as well as finance and economics through the Associate’s Degree program.
- will vigorously fight for YOU and YOUR interests in an honest, transparent and professional way.
- developed an Ultimate VIP Buyer Program to assist buyers with every step of the process, including sharing her network of professional lenders, home inspectors, contractors and others to ensure a positive experience.
- has a 112 point plan to sell your home, which utilizes technology, market prowess and her real estate knowledge, leading to sold properties going into contract in under 23 days.
- has an MBA, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA and Delta Mu Delta honors.
- is currently earning a Doctorate in Business Administration in Finance / International Business with a real estate dissertation.
- is licensed in Ohio and works throughout Central Ohio and the Firelands/Lake Erie areas.
- served a term on city council and has experience in the governmental processes related to land, commercial development and other more complicated transactions.
As a life-long entrepreneur, Sara Marie Brenner has been serving her clients in some capacity since 1992. As a resident of Central Ohio since 1980, Sara Marie has an in-depth knowledge of the area and a strong feel for the market. A Powell resident herself, she specializes in working in Central Ohio. However, she also frequents the Lake Erie / North Shores area, and enjoys helping year-round residents and vacationers in the area. Learn more about her background by connecting on LinkedIn or Facebook.
She completed 120 classroom hours of real estate law, finance, appraisal, principles and practices at Hondros College. In addition, Sara Marie holds a B.A. from The Ohio State University, an M.B.A. from Liberty University (4.0 GPA and Delta Mu Delta Honors Society), and is currently earning a Doctorate in Business Administration in Finance / Real Estate from Liberty University.
Sara Marie is an Adjunct Faculty Instructor at Hondros College of Business in Westerville, Ohio, where she teaches finance and economics classes as part of the college’s Associate’s Degree. In addition, she teaches real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses throughout Ohio.
Previously, she was in insurance sales and management, and also owned a large music lessons company. Sara Marie has an extensive music and theatre background, including performing with Marvin Hamlisch, the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, the Columbus Symphony Children’s Choir, and as a live solo performer. Also, she is a former columnist for The Washington Times, Yahoo! Voices, Human Events and many others, with live appearances on CNN, local ABC and NBC affiliates, OANN, TheBlaze and other television and radio networks.
Sara Marie believes in helping her clients by relentless representing them in buying or selling a home, putting her extensive business and negotiation skills to work for the client. By being easily accessible on her mobile phone and allowing clients to schedule with her through an online scheduling system (not all client links are public), Sara Marie is very available to serve her valued clients. Given her education and teaching background, Sara Marie strives to educate all of her clients so that the process of buying, selling or even renting is understandable and smooth.
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Ohio Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Columbus REALTORS® and serving on various committees
- Member, Licking County Board of REALTORS®
- Member, Firelands Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Women’s Council of REALTORS® – Columbus Chapter
- Member, Powell Area REALTORS® Association
Contact Sara Marie Brenner
Contact Sara Marie Brenner today!
Prefer to schedule a phone call or coffee appointment? Please click here.